Thursday, March 25, 2010

4 -3- 09 ..unforgetable day

My quench to swallow some of my life memories will never be fullfilled despite of the fact of boredom issued.I know its a foul exuberant of mine to key them in a comprehensive fable but still I'm use to it.

i 'm not brave..

Date:4th march 2009

I forge the day to the one of my most unforgetable day i lived.4th march 2009 was the thing which means and meant a lot to me even today.It unfolds the flake of my time to a little extent.

After having a haste in intervene the day started off.So 4th march 2009 was the day i for the first time gave my board exam.It was a strange feeling with a pinch of sacrasm.We had a SOCIAL SCIENCE exam that day.

Now concluding to my bad history over some devious civics can muddle to a poor geography.I liked economics because it made me aware of the consumer rights and sustainable development of India which is now presently in rampant.
..I was not a guy like Sandeep.(He was the master of sst and still one of my dear friend).I was a guy who never scored a 42+ in social though i dont regret the fact today also.Social was the only subject in my skool life which left me wid nightmares.I never had a feeling to study the subject may be due to my lack of attention on studies.But still i was left with no option rather to taste it.
Worries desipated me about my socail future too..

now coming back to 4th march :
i gave up 10 days before 4th march to stuff my head with some poison.But i was not confident enough to ink the day's exam.I was tempted with fear,heartbeats and sagacity.Mum's words were not enough to cure them.Few hours before the exam my pancreas secreted a stream line of anderanaline..which speared my intestines and moved like a mexican wave within my body.I was not ready to jingle on this wave and was not prepared to have a grief revision that hour.

I thaught some kind off music can heal me.I took my mum's cell and played....
the song was hallowed be thy name....that was the first time i ever listened to some legendary soul of heavy metal.Iron Maiden were gothic.the next song i listened was by Metallica-the unnamed feelings.they become my favourite on the heavy metal part.It never happened to me that i loved any song for the first strike.Iron Maiden and Metallica were awesome !!
i heard them for more than hour.I will never be able to forget my reactions of that hour of my crazy decision.

74 mins later...
I broke the seal of the question paper...gave a glance...Everything appeared was easy...

after about 4 hours..SATISFIED
Mercury went to 36 on its scale....( i know it wished for something more)
I was at Mok's place discussing the day's excursion.
I was made aware of my negligence and forbidness...I lost 14 marks out of 80.(6 marks went on the unknitted map,4 marks on the picture based question and 4 marks on the theory question which i havent atempted).that were my calculations apart from my unoticed negligence.i hadnt spoked even a word about that with my family ones that day..I was left with nothing but with a bad and a cripple start for my board exams.I thaught to hook up wonders on the remaining ones.I even thaught to become a monk and steal someones ferrari...but
i was pissed off....


and the rest is HISHTREE...i scored a 94 in that exam (:p)

********************************************************************************************************************

That 4th march 2009 meant a lot to me..Its the most unforgetable day of my life.A gear to my past predicaments or my fortune.It was a kind of restoration which gave me a real soul for heavy metal and a wisdom to note a junk out of a jack.I was left with nothing but with luck
I know it looks apalled on my part to write something stupid or idiotic here.I also know that u wud take a stupified out of me,curse me or mock on me....
if u do...
F*CK U.....i dont care!! (i know i'm rude)






No comments:

Post a Comment